Progress Tracking & Reporting
You can view and create reports about any account members’ recent and cumulative activity.
To view how to track progress in Custom Tracks, please click on the article link.
Tracking Member Progress
- Log in to your Treehouse account and select My Org from the top-right navigation.
- Your Organization Member list shows a snapshot of each member’s activity. You can sort your list using the drop-down menus at the top right.
- The menu item labeled Name lets you choose a criterion by which to rank your members. For example, instead of alphabetically by name, you could view them in order of points earned.
- In the menu item labeled Departments, select all members or only those in a specific Department.
- The All Statuses menu lets you choose members that are active, canceled, or invited status.
- The menu labeled All Dates allows you to select a date range, and view only members active during that time.
You can export information about your members’ progress straight to your email in CSV format.
- From the My Org / Admin Console, navigate to the Activity tab.
- Choose your report. You will have the option to narrow the report by member status or Department. Click Generate.
- Stats by Organization Member shows each member’s name, email, status, department, date of last activity, total points, completed tracks, current track, % of current track complete, and sign-up date.
- Courses Complete & In Progress helps you drill down into each member’s progress in specific courses. It shows name, email, department, current course name, % complete, start date, and end date. You will also have the option to choose a date range for this report.
- Member Activity displays account status, points, the number of badges, quizzes and code challenges completed, and the number of Tracks completed. This report also allows you to choose a date range.
By clicking on an individual’s name in the Members tab, you’ll have access to their specific activity in the last 30 days, which course and Track they’re working on, comprehension data for code challenges and quizzes, and all of the badges they’ve collected.
In the Leaderboard, you can track for both individuals and Departments.
The Organization Members tab will always display the Top 10 most active members. You can filter this list by clicking on any of the criteria (Points, Badges, etc.), filtering by Department, or by date range (past 30 or 90 days, past week, all time).
The Department Rankings tab will display learning for each department created. The same filters for the Organization Members Leaderboard still apply.